Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Taxi in jeju - Mr. Kim choong kun

Taxi in jeju - Mr. Kim choong kun

The following review has been removed by TripAdvisor staff.
My team all review has been removed by TripAdvisor staff, we do not know the reason
 
 



TopicsForums
Search messages from imdb.comImdbSearch messages from yuku.comYukuSearch messages from lefora.com (free forums)LeforaSearch messages from spring.meSpring


Loading... 




 

Jeju taxi tour kim choong kun | Topic profile

Topic "Jeju taxi tour kim choong kun" was discussed 0 times on 0 sites in last 3 months
Search discussions, forums about "Jeju taxi tour kim choong kun" on BoardReader!

Posting activity graph on jeju taxi tour kim choong kun:

Posts by:  day  week  month 
 

BoardReader Trendy!
Topic 1:
Topic 2:
Topic 3:
Domain Profile

Domain:

jeju taxi tour kim choong kun was discussed on the following sites:

TripAdvisor Forums TripAdvisor Forums - 7 TripAdvisor Forums: site profile
 

Latest threads on jeju taxi tour kim choong kun:

Jeju City
You guys can try give Jeju Nam Yang Taxi Tour a go, they're a team of really friendly and reliable taxi/tour drivers. Ko Gi Bong 010 9622 5832, Ko Soon Tae 010 2553 1950, Kim Choong Kun 010 6342 5688, Lee Hong Min 010 9396 4498, Lee Tae Young 010 9981 9320. You can also email them at nytaxi5445@hanmail.net I personally booked Mr. Ko Soon Tae for my trip and he really made my trip enjoyable and a ...
Jeju City
You guys can try give Jeju Nam Yang Taxi Tour a go, they're a team of really friendly and reliable taxi/tour drivers. Ko Gi Bong 010 9622 5832, Ko Soon Tae 010 2553 1950, Kim Choong Kun 010 6342 5688, Lee Hong Min 010 9396 4498, Lee Tae Young 010 9981 9320. You can also email them at nytaxi5445@hanmail.net I personally booked Mr. Ko Soon Tae for my trip and he really made my trip enjoyable and a ...
Jeju City
We just returned from a Kyushu/S Korea cruise. We also highly recommend Mr. Kim Choong Kun for a Jeju taxi tour. Our 8 hour tour of East Jeju was much more than we had hoped for. Because of his efficient planning, we were able to go to 6 different attractions and even had time for a city drive before returning to the port. He is speaks English well and is very kind, pleasant, patient, informative...
Jeju City
This summer, I flew to Korea with my family of three (dad mum and sis). To be honest, my family and I did not enjoy Seoul , at all. Especially since we visited Jeju BEFORE Seoul, and we've already experienced the best, thus Seoul wasn't much of our expectation. The places I wanna visit in Jeju are all over the island, plus I didn't know from one place to another are of at least 30mins away by car...
Jeju-do
Hi! Nora. I am Kim choong kun working with jeju nam yang taxi tour team. Thank you,Miss Nora, for the admired writing about me. I'd like to say thank you again from bottom of my heart. Bye
 

Hot threads on jeju taxi tour kim choong kun:

No comments:

Post a Comment